This F4 flight controller is customized for the 2S whoop drones Beta65X and Beta75X. It will turn the brushless whoop drone into a beast.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F405 (Overclock to 240MHz)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Betaflight OMNIBUSF4SD (OBSD)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- TX02、RX02 ports are available, so that it could support TBS micro receiver
- RSSI ports is available
- Buzzer solder pads
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Weight: 2.7g
CONNECTION BETWEEN FC & CAM
HOW TO ASSEMBLE FC & ESC
Note: Please assemble the FC and the ESC as the picture shown below, otherwise the fc will be BURNT to damage.
RECOMMENDED RECEIVER CONNECTION
All the ports are available on this board. So that you could connect any receiver you want on the board. For example.
- Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver
- TBS receiver
- DSMX receiver
For the details about how to connect the receiver and configure in Betaflight, please check the F4 2S Brushless FC & ESC Manual.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta65X frame / Beta75X frame
- Motors: 0703 motors / 0603 motors / 1103 motors with 1.5mm header pins connector
- Battery: 260mAh 1S batteries (2pcs) / 350mAh 2S batteries
- 1 * F4 2S brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers