Protect your electronics from rain, snow, mud, pumpkin juice... you get the point.
Kotking is designed from a special silicone which allows the heat to dissipate, which is critical in our FPV application. Not only is Kotking water resistant, but it's also heat resistant, so it won't melt of your esc's average a "full send" flight.
See what it can do - https://www.instagram.com/kotking/
1 tube contains 15mL of liquid coating, weighing in from 29-31 grams. This is sufficient to fully coat 1 5" setup.
***Note: we are in no way responsible to damage of any kind in the use of this product. It's a prevention tool. Not a magic wand!
- Colour: Clear/transparent
- Size: 15mL
- Material: silicone based
- 1 x KotKing RC Coating
- 1 x Applicator brush
- 1 x Wood applicator stick
HOW TO APPLY
- Tear down all parts so you can easilly put KOTKING on them, no need to unsolder
- Clean up all surfaces with air blower, brush, or cloth to avoid dust, oil, moist or any other things that cover it
- Apply KOTKING to all components such as flight controller, VTX, camera boards evenly and slowly you can use our tiny brush or wood stick to make them even
- put them in balanced potition and let them dry for about 15-20 mins, and you can do the same for the low side later
- To coat FPV camera you can put KOTKING on camera connector, on camera case especially on connection between case,and FPV camera focus ring
- note: please do one side until KOTKING dry and you can do the other side